Monday, March 8, 2010

Customer Praises Key West PM's 'Fab Service'

TO: Key West Postmaster Jane Evans

Ms Evans,

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

A miracle worker you are. I thought the package was lost forever!

I cannot thank you enough for the effort you expended on my behalf. As you might have guessed the prodigal package made its way home Friday afternoon - 5.5 weeks after being mailed (with postage!) on January 19, 2010. The mistake was mine (hah of course you are saying to yourself!) because I addressed it as "TO" in the "FROM" space.

I take all the blame- but award you all the thanks! Fab customer service and a happy ending!

Please feel free to forward this blast of praise to your supervisor or ask me to do so!

Thanks again,
Laurel Giobbie

No comments: