Southern Area employees are invited to contribute to the Postal Posts corporate blog, found at http://www.uspsblog.com/, during the holiday season by writing and submitting stories on the following topics:
- What’s your favorite part of being a Postal Service employee during the holidays, or your most memorable holiday experience as an employee?
- How can customers become their letter carrier’s favorite home during the cold, busy winter months?
- What winter-weather preparedness tips can you share with customers as a postal employee?
Each submission should be between 300-500 words and must address one or more of these topics. Stories are due Wednesday, November 26.
A signed release must be completed and included with blog post submissions. Employees can
download the release form on LiteBlue at https://liteblue.usps.gov/lite-blue/html/corp-blog/508-
user-content-release.htm. Employees are welcome to submit a personal photo, too.
All activity related to these submissions must be done off the clock on employees’ personal time.
To submit a post and release, you can:
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Employee Blog Submission” in the subject line
- Fax them to 202-268-2175 to the attention of “USPS Social Media”
- Mail them to 475 L’Enfant Plaza, SW, RM 10501, Washington, DC 20260-0004, to the attention of “USPS Social Media”