It only takes one hurricane to realize the importance of having current information in your eOPF (electronic Official Personnel File). If you already haven’t done so, now is a good time to update your information to ensure that your manager/supervisor can contact you in any emergency --- including the aftermath of a hurricane. Here are five options:
Go to www.liteblue.usps.gov. On the welcome page
enter your Employee Identification Number (EIN) and Postal Identification
Number (PIN). In the middle of the next page ,
where you see Employee Apps – Quick Links, click on Change of Address to
update your contact information.
Personnel Computer Kiosks
Use the personnel computer kiosks and look for a tab titled Present Job Info/Change of Address on the main web page.
Blue Page (USPS internal web page)
All employees who have access to the Blue page may change their mailing and residential address and emergency contact information. To change your address from the Blue page:
1. Select Log On from the upper left corner.
2. Log on with your ACE ID and password.
3. Ensure the welcome screen has your name on it.
4. Select the tab labeled My Life. Under this tab, on the right side of the page is the heading My Profile, where you will find two links titled Address/Phone and Emergency Contact. Select Address/Phone.
5. Select the Address type from the drop menu and click on the Change button.
6. Make your desired change(s) and click on Save.
PS Form 1216
, Employee’s Current Mailing Address
Use a PS Form 1216
“Employee’s Current Mailing Address.” Send Copy 1 of your completed form to HRSSC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS , PO BOX 970400, GREENSBORO NC 27497-0400.
Call the Human Resources Shared Service Center at 1-877-477-3273
, and select
Option 5. Validate your identity with
your Employee Identification Number (EIN) or Postal Identification Number
(PIN). Follow the prompts.