Thursday, April 16, 2020

Students Thank Miami Letter Carriers

A Miami customer, who is a local school teacher, gave her students a writing assignment to show their appreciation for letter carriers. She presented Olympia Heights Branch Manager, Customer Services Dorothy Rhodes with the below letters of appreciation from her students. Rhodes is reading students’ letters to her employees during daily Stand Up Talks on the importance of frequent hand washing and sanitizing during COVID-19.
Excerpt: I know it's gotta be hard to have to be going to work while having an outbreak like this going on. People like me really find you helpful, I need to order all my drumsticks online now because all malls and music stores that have the pair I use are closed.”

Excerpt: “Can I just tell you, you’re awesome. I hope reading this can make your day just a little better. By the way you look amazing today sweetie. Thank you so much!!!”
Excerpt: “I hope you are doing everything you can to protect yourself at work. I know wearing gloves helps washing your hands as often as possible, and using hand sanitizer helps kill the virus between hand washes.” 

No comments: