Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Employee 'AMS' to Please Customer


Recently, I had the pleasure of speaking to Mr. Danny Felix (right) in the Miami Address Management Systems (AMS) Office.

He helped me resolve an error that was preventing me from enrolling my address in Informed Delivery. He researched the problem for me, and once he identified the root cause, he explained the situation clearly and how he was going to fix it.

He assured me the issue would be corrected promptly and that I would be able to enroll in about two weeks from the date of my call, once all systems had updated.

I am pleased to say that the updates propagated much sooner than that, and I was able to enroll without issue the following week.

I wish to express my sincerest thanks to Mr. Felix for assistance. I was extremely impressed by his depth of knowledge and expertise, and on top of that, I truly appreciated his friendliness and professionalism.

Signed,
A Satisfied Customer

No comments: