Monday, February 8, 2010

Customer Kudos for Surfside Postal Duo

TO: Lorraine Jimenez, Manager, Surfside Branch

Dear Ms. Jimenez,

I am writing this letter to commend two employees, Mr. Julio Ruiz and Mr. Wayne Baenen, for their excellent work.

I went to the Surfside Post Office, and Mr. Ruiz and Mr. Baenen assisted me very nicely. Their customer service skills and their willingness to assist customers impressed me a great deal. They went out of their way to help me with a package I wanted to send, wrap it and get it ready to be shipped. Not only that, I noticed how helpful Mr. Ruiz was to a customer who was before me in the line. I listened how he answered all the customer's questions very patiently and in a very friendly manner, showing respect and concern.

As a customer, I can assure you that Mr. Ruiz and Mr. Baenen are great assets to your branch. I think that whenever we see or receive such excellent service, it shouldn't go unnoticed.

I wish all of you the best for the New Year.

Regards,
Ana M. Barreto

No comments: