Friday, December 29, 2017

His Work Matters


“My work really matters, would you like to know why
 If you want me to tell you I could give it a try.
We use big machines to help sort out the mail
They are fast and precise a real pain when they fail.
I work to maintain those machines that we need
To keep them all working is a big task indeed.
They say safety first is our motto you see
It’s the way that we work and it’s what we believe.
We take pride in our work, every piece everyday
We give it our best what else can I say.
Our system ain’t perfect but it works pretty well
We do what it takes just to get out the mail.
I work with a team and my team works with me 
Together we do everything that will be.
My work really matters cause it matters to me
I care what I do that’s what matters you see.”

No comments: