Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Letters to Santa

“I cannot believe if you are real. Are you some guy in an office reading this letter? You need to tell me what category I am in --- is it naughty or nice?”

“Thank you for taking up your time to make my presents. I am very thankful for your gifts and how you make them by hand. That is amazing. I am making your favorite sugar cookies.”

“I want some stuff for Christmas. I want some new crayons and a Mickey Mouse booth. And the last thing I want is for my family to have a good Christmas Day.”

“I just want to know how your reindeers are doing. And how are you and Mrs. Claus and the elves? I just want to say you are my best friend.”

“I have good news. My brother believes in you.”

“Dear Santa. I am very excited that it is Christmas once again. You know I have been patiently waiting for a boyfriend for so long. I would appreciate it if he could be cute and presentable so I could go out with him in public. I would like him to be nice and know how to get along with others. I would prefer that he has hair.”

“I wish there was one day where nobody was called names in the school hallway, and no one was talked about behind closed doors. I wish nobody was looked over as if they didn’t exist and I wish that for once kids wouldn’t get picked last for P.E. basketball. I don’t exactly know if you could do this Santa or if your elves could somehow manifest a bag of get-along-powder and put it under my tree. But if you could, I bet it would make everyone’s day a little bit brighter.”

“You know … I’ve been good this year! I helped around the class a lot and my parents. I have also given food for soldiers and the animal shelter. I do have a few things on my wish list, but it’s not too much or too expensive.”

“I have a lot of reasons to get a phone. 1. I have been very good this year. 2. I wouldn’t have to complain to my Mom and Dad that I am bored. 3. I would use it to keep score of my sister’s game and put it online. 4. I would only use it when I should and not too much. 5. I won’t lose it. Santa, if you don’t think I should have something, please send me a letter so I know and won’t be so sad. If you can’t get me something, it is OK. I will just try for my birthday or next year. Thank you.”

“I want a lot of money and a large pizza with pepperoni and sausage.”
“Take the laptop to my Dad’s house. Take the games to my Mom’s house.”

“Hey, Santa. What’s up? How have you been? Make sure you get a lot of sleep because you are going all around the world to give gifts to us. Merry Christmas, Santa.”

No comments: