Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dedicated Duo Delivers at Miami ISC

Ariadna Garcia Photo: Barry D. Henry

Catalina Rivero Photo: Debra J. Fetterly
Miami International Service Center (ISC) Plant Manager Benjamin Vidal received the following letter from a customer who praised two of his employees:

The purpose of this letter is to let you know what great people you have working at the Miami International Service Center. Catalina Rivero, Ariadna Garcia and another employee at JFK intercepted an international package going to Nigeria that contained my son’s laptop computer he had sold on eBay. My son found out the transaction was fraudulent shortly after mailing the package. He had worked two summers to pay for the computer, and it was a sad state of affairs for him. Luckily with the assistance of my local Postmaster, I was told what I would need to do to intercept the package.

My initial point of contact was Catalina Rivero who quickly put a hold on the package and contacted another employee at JFK in New York. She tried to get in touch with the person at JFK again that day before she left work. Catalina instructed me to call back the next morning to see if they were able to locate it. When I called the following morning, Ariadna Garcia informed me that they were able to find the package and instructed me on how to proceed to have it returned. When I got to my local Post Office, she spoke with my Postmaster and made sure the fax was received on her end. I am so grateful that people do care about their jobs these days and cared about this situation … I was very impressed with their professionalism and expeditious response to my situation.

These employees should be acknowledged for their expertise, customer service and professionalism. I can’t thank them enough.                

Sincerely,
Marilee Capel

No comments: