Friday, December 18, 2015

W-2 Alert: USPS Does Not Forward

Did you know…the US Postal Service does not forward Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statements.

Validating the Postal Service has your current mailing address will ensure timely receipt of your 2015 Form W-2, “Wage and Tax Statement,”.  Employees must have a current mailing address on file by December 22, 2015.

Note:  The deadline to update the W-2 mailing file is December 22, 2015.

Employees may use the following options to change their mailing address on record:
1. LiteBlue for Employees with PC Access
a.  Go to the LiteBlue home page at
b.  Enter your Employee Identification Number and USPS® Password.
c.  Click the Log On button.
d.  Click on the My HR tab at the top of the page.
e.  Click Change My Address (top left of page, within the I want to: section).
f.   Click Edit.
g.  Change any necessary mailing address information.
h.  Click Review.
i.   Click Save.
2. Employee Self-Service Computer Kiosk
All Postal Service™ employees can change their mailing and residential addresses using an employee self-service computer kiosk. Employee self-service computer kiosks are located in large processing and distribution centers and in some Post Offices™. On the kiosk’s main web page, click on the tab titled, Employee Change of Address.
3. Mail
Send a completed PS Form 1216, Employee’s Current Mailing Address, to:
HR Shared Service Center (HRSSC)
PO Box 970400
Greensboro, NC 27497-0400
4. Telephone
Call the Human Resources Shared Service Center at 877-477-3273, select option 5, and follow the prompts to speak to a service representative who will assist you (TTY 866-260-7507).

No comments: