It's that time of the year to honor outstanding employees (craft and management) in the 51st annual “Federal Employee of the Year” (FEOY) Awards Program. This program, sponsored by the South Florida Federal Executive Board, is your opportunity to recognize employees for their work performance and/or contributions to the community.
This year a new category has been added entitled “Innovation” which will recognize employees who are new to government service – 10 years or less – who provide a fresh perspective to government programs, products, and/or services.
Overall, there are 12 award categories:
- Clerical/Administrative Support
- Law Enforcement
- Management (except Agency Head)
- Organizational Partnership
- Service to the Community
- Technical/Information Technology
- Trades & Crafts
- Nominees must be permanent career employees.
- Nominations must be based on demonstrated performance between 10/1/14 and 9/30/15.
- All nomination packages must be typed.
- Nominees must submit a digital ready photograph of the nominee or team.
- All nominations must be submitted to Manager, Learning Development and Diversity Damaris Agrait by Wednesday, February 17, 2016.
- Nomination Form Cover Page (For team nominations, enter team name on the nomination form cover page and attach individual names on separate page.)
- Narrative (not to exceed one typewritten page (Time News Roman font no smaller than 10 point)
- Summary (100 words or less) of the nomination on a separate sheet of paper
- Publicity Data Sheet/Privacy Act Notice (each nominee must sign)
For a nomination package, contact your supervisor or Damaris Agrait at 305-470-0881.