Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving Message from the PMG


The following message is from PMG Megan J. Brennan:

As Thanksgiving Day approaches, I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to you.

This year has brought with it many challenges and has given many of us new reasons to be thankful. Co-workers in the Eastern and Great Lakes areas weathered storms that caused flooding and tornadoes, while those in the Western and Pacific areas have been fighting wildfires. The Southern, Northeast and Capital Metro areas were affected by one of the worst hurricane seasons in recent years. In response to these events, you immediately came to the aid of your colleagues to help them through these difficult times.

Not only am I thankful for your efforts to get postal operations back up and running, but I also am impressed by the resilience and compassion you have shown during these difficult times. I could not be prouder to lead this postal team.

Thank you for your dedication to the Postal Service’s mission, our customers and each other. I wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. 

No comments: