Monday, March 7, 2016

Need a Duplicate W-2 Tax Form?

Employees who need a duplicate W-2 form can use PostalEASE to print or request a reprint. Employees may also request a duplicate form by calling the employee self-service line at 877-477-3273 and selecting option 1.

The IRS requires employers to report wage and salary information for employees on Form W-2. Your W-2 also reports the amount of federal, state and other taxes withheld from your paycheck. As an employee, the information on your W-2 is extremely important when preparing your tax return.

No comments: