Sunday, September 23, 2018

Career Conference Comments Part 1




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“The conference helped me understand how to make a successful career within all the possibilities the U.S. Postal Service has to offer.”

Carlos Valdiviezo
Maintenance Support Clerk
Miami General Mail Facility (GMF)




 













"I stepped into the spotlight at the Career Conference, ready to reach new heights in my postal career. I went to the conference to network and explore the variety of workshops. From Charisse Nadal’s workshop, “Transitioning from Craft to EAS,” to Debra Fetterly’s “Writing for Career Advancement,” I  gained tools to improve my communication skills, how to make a lasting impression and learned that if I apply myself, no goal is unobtainable.”

Ronneka Montgomery
Mail Processing Clerk
Miami P&DC

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
“The Career Conference has been a great educational, and networking experience for all involved. Getting a chance to engage our future postal leaders, share our stories as to how we arrived to where we are, and provide insight on how to progress going forward is both rewarding in the guidance we provide, but also in the guidance we receive from the District and Area Leadership.  I look forward to see the development of those who attended.”

Kristopher Novy
Manager, Delivery and Customer Services Programs

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

“Overall, it was a great turnout and engagement of employee ideas and enthusiasm. I was very impressed with the amount of employees who have been with the Postal Service less than two years and are so ready and energized to take the next step in their careers. Young minds with great vision and determination to keep our great organization going for another 200 years.” 
 
Henry Dominguez
Senior Plant Manager 

 
















“The conference was an extremely rewarding event – the majority of the participants provided positive comments and stated they gained a greater understanding of the many opportunities available within the U.S. Postal Service. All of the events were packed with value-added content and generated excellent conversation and feedback.”

Enrique (Rick) Suarez
Postmaster, Miami
  

 
 



 
"The Career Conference was a huge success!  It gave me opportunities to meet our employees in the field.  I met a lot of wonderful and dedicated employees with lots of potential to succeed in the U. S. Postal Service. Not only was I able to explain the function of Information Systems, I also was able to address their questions about other departments and how to get assistance from those departments."

Jose Puig
Manager, Information Systems

No comments: