Thursday, July 3, 2014

Customer Praises Haverhill Retail Associate Regina Bean

Customer Robert Pyle mailed a thank you letter and a miniature mail truck to Haverhill, FL, Branch Retail Associate Regina Bean as a token of his appreciation for receiving “top notch” service each time she handled his transactions. Her customer wrote: “I am a native Washingtonian and moved from DC to Palm Beach County approximately 20 years ago. I have always done business with the Post Office, refusing to use email or any kind of electronic communication which brings me to you, Regina. My theory is good people can do a good job, but no more than what they were paid to do. You are exceptional, being very much on the ball and you shine through her beautiful smile and caring attitude. You make your customers feel good as you move the line, and over the years have consistently done so. I will be relocating from the area this summer, but before I go I wanted to make sure that you receive the recognition you deserve.”  

No comments: