Friday, July 11, 2014

Customer Praises Jensen Beach Letter Carrier Debbie Dahmer

Jensen Beach Officer In Charge Kristopher Novy received this letter from a customer who praised Letter Carrier Debbie Dahmer:

Dear Mr. Novy:

In this day and age when “GOOD SERVICE” is such a rare commodity, it is a pleasure knowing and talking with Debbie Dahmer, our Letter Carrier on Hutchinson Island.

I have had the opportunity of living in many states and knowing many of the Postal Service people who serve the communities.

Since moving to Hutchinson Island 18 years ago from Fort Lauderdale, FL, and Columbus, OH, I had the opportunity of meeting Debbie.  She is a shining example of what a service individual  should be and a very highly-motivated person. She is one of the BEST carriers I have ever known. No matter what we ask of her, she always does her job with a great big smile. In my business career of 35 years, I really appreciate talking to an individual who goes that “EXTRA MILE.”

Normally, you only hear the negative comments and seldom the positive ones.  Whenever a situation like this happens, few people will take the time to inform the company regarding the outstanding contributions their employees are making for their company.

It is my please to write this letter to you and extend my thanks for her help.

Sincerely,
Richard G. Janes

President, Regency Island Dunes

No comments: