Thursday, October 17, 2019

PMG is Retiring in January 2020




Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan is retiring, effective January 31, 2020. 
"I want to express my sincere gratitude to the men and women of the United States Postal Service with whom I have had the privilege to work over the course of my 33-year career. You embody the spirit of public service, you earn the trust of the American people every day, and you continually reinforce my reverence for this institution and my abiding belief in our mission.”
Upon her retirement, she will have served five years as PMG. Brennan advanced technology and customer-centric strategies to invest in the future of the Postal Service and to shape growth opportunities for the organization and the industries it serves. These strategies encompassed better use of data and technology, improved speed-to-market of product and service innovations, continuously improved processes throughout the organization, and fully engaged and leveraged the talents of the organization’s 635,000-employee workforce.

No comments: