West Palm Beach Address Management Systems Technician Karin Nolf (right) keeps up with postal news via Link mobile.
Link mobile debuted one year ago. To celebrate, here are six facts you may not have known.
1. Link mobile is a mobile-friendly version of Link. Link mobile has all the news you’ll find on the desktop version of Link, except it’s formatted for easy reading on handheld devices.
2. Craft readers are wanted. All USPS employees are invited to read Link mobile, but it was created with a special segment in mind: workers who don’t have access to computers but want to stay in the know.
3. You can receive highlights. Almost 20,000 employees have signed up for a weekly email that showcases our best stories. To subscribe, go to www.usps.link and enter an email address.
4. Link mobile is always on. You don’t have to wait for an email to read Link mobile. Check out the front page 24/7 for the latest news.
5. Take a short cut. Want a faster way to get to Link mobile? “Pin” it to your device’s home screen. Step-by-step instructions are available on the site.
6. Your feedback is appreciated. Link has introduced several features in recent months, including “News quiz,” “By the numbers” and the column you’re reading now — “The list.” Let us know what you think by emailing us at the address below.
Got ideas for future editions of “The list”? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.