Sunday, April 22, 2018

Customer Praises Tamarac Lead SSA


Tamarac Branch Lead Sales and Services Associate Fred Faber (center) provided outstanding service to a customer who wrote a letter praising him to Supervisor, Customer Services Donzetta Blair (left) and Manager, Customer Services Nelson Cortes (right). Photo: Fort Lauderdale Customer Relations Coordinator Kelly Worthman  
 
Recently, the Office Manager of Drivetech Automation  in Tamarac wrote a letter to Tamarac Branch Manager, Customer Services Nelson Cortes and Supervisor, Customer Services Donzetta Blair complimenting Lead Retail Associate Fred Faber. 
 
The customer wrote: “I was having difficulty receiving packages to my office on numerous occasions which brings me to speak about Fred.  I would call or text on his personal phone number which he insisted I do if we ever have a problem. Since Fred insisted I do that there has never, ever been a time when the problem wasn’t rectified the following day. Once I texted him having no idea that he was on vacation and the problem was still taken care of. I never heard of service like this or would even expect it from a government employee. I simply cannot say enough about Mr. Faber and his dedication to your Post Office.” 


No comments: