Saturday, January 23, 2016

Need a Duplicate W-2 Form?

Employees who need a duplicate W-2 form can use PostalEASE to print one or request a reprint. Alternatively, employees can request a duplicate form by calling 877-477-3273 and selecting option 1. Individuals who no longer work for USPS must submit their requests in writing to Accounting Services. Visit

No comments: