Sunday, January 8, 2017

Wellington's Hawk Retires after 31 Yrs


A/Supervisor, Customer Services Sandra Baker (left) and A/Manager, Customer Service Operations Gilberto Vega (right) presented Wellington, FL, Carrier Annex Manager, Customer Services Joseph Hawk (center) with his Retirement Certificate. Hawk retired after 31 years of postal service. Photo: West Palm Beach Customer Relations Coordinator Curlita Rogers-Saunders

 
Wellington, FL, Carrier Annex Manager, Customer Services Joseph Hawk retired after 31 years of postal service.  Employees gathered to honor Hawk as A/Manager, Customer Service Operations Gilberto Vega presented his Retirement Certificate after 31 years of service.

I am excited about my retirement and moving on to the next chapter of my life,” said Hawk. “But I wanted to express my gratitude to everyone who has been part of my journey thus far. I would like to take a moment to thank each and every one of my colleagues and mentors for their friendship and endless support over the years. Working with each of you has afforded me the opportunity to have such a rewarding and fulfilling career.”

In retirement, Hawk will dedicate his time to Feeling Fine Canine Rescue, a non-profit dog rescue organization that rescues, rehabilitates and rehomes dogs in the West Palm Beach area.

No comments: