Are you looking to broaden your horizons? If so, an Ad-Hoc Administrative Assistant position at the South Florida District Office in Fort Lauderdale, FL may be for you!
All qualified career employees within local commuting distance (50 miles) of the South Florida District Office, 1900 West Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale FL 33310, may apply for this Ad-Hoc EAS-12 position (not to exceed two years). Work hours will be 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with Saturday/Sunday as non-scheduled days.
Functional Purpose: Provides Administrative Assistant work related to the handling of office functions within the executive offices.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (Requirements):
- Produce reports, letters using Microsoft, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Prepare emails, set up meetings per online calendar and WebEx meetings through Microsoft Outlook.
- Review materials prepared for manager’s signature for accuracy, completeness and format.
- Perform routine clerical duties such as answering telephones, taking messages, operating standard office equipment, and requisitioning supplies through the EBuy2 system. Coordinate printing, maintenance and other service requests.
- Screen, log and route office mail.
- Perform other administrative duties, such as maintaining a variety of reports, including time and attendance records, correspondence control, training plans, etc. and establish and maintain office files.
- Plan meetings and functions, set up catering and any associated items for events.
Employees must submit their eCareer profile, along with a summary of accomplishments addressing the above seven requirements. All applications must be mailed and received by Close Of Business Tuesday, August 30, 2016. Send applications to Jann Miller, Human Resources Manager, at 1900 West Oakland Park Boulevard # 110, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33310-9991.