On the welcome page
Personnel Computer KiosksUse the personnel computer kiosks and look for a tab titled Present Job Info/Change of Address on the main webpage.
Blue Page (USPS internal web page)
All employees who have access to the Blue page may change their mailing and residential address and emergency contact information. To change your address from the Blue page:
1. Select Log On from the upper left corner.2. Log on with your ACE ID and password.
3. Ensure the welcome screen has your name on it.
4. Select the tab labeled My Life. Under this tab, on the right side of the page is the heading My Profile, where you will find two links titled Address/Phone and Emergency Contact. Select Address/Phone.
5. Select the Address type from the drop menu and click on the Change button.
6. Make your desired change(s) and click on Save.
PS Form 1216Use a PS Form 1216
, Employee’s Current
HRSSCCall the Human Resources Shared Service Center at 1-877-477-3273