Monday, October 4, 2010

Congratulations, Vivian! You Make a Difference!

Congratulations to South Florida Business Service Network Representative Vivian Plather! Vivian goes above and beyond in all that she does and is being recognized with a "National Verbatim of the Month" award for the second time this year!

Kathy Lewis, Marketing Coordinator, CRC Press, Inc/Taylor & Francis Group of Boca Raton writes:

"It would not be possible for Vivian Plather to have served me any better than she did. Vivian was the most patient and informative person I have dealt with in a long, long time. I would be thrilled to have a co-worker like her. She was detailed, efficient, and knowledgeable with all my questions and concerns. She responded without hesitation and basically held my hand through a process I had no idea on how to handle. She should be considered a very valued employee, and I have the utmost respect for her and all the help and guidance she assisted me with. I would be honored to give her a letter of recommendation, if she should ever need one."

Congratulations, Vivian ... You truly make a difference! And you make us all proud!

No comments: